30th Anniversary of the Vermont Zen Center
Sunday, July 15, 2018 |
9:00 am – 2:30 p.m.
Place: Vermont Zen Center
9:00 a.m. - 1:00—For members and their families
- 9:00 a.m.—Informal sitting in the zendo (no robes)
- 9:30—Tributes in the dining room
- 10:00—Groundbreaking ceremony for the retreat cabin
- 10:40—Sensei Rafe Martin storytelling in the dining room
- 11:30—Light meal for the Sangha
- Click to RSVP for 30th Anniversary (Members only, so that we know how many to expect for the meal.)
1:00 - 2:30 p.m—Open to the public
- 1:00 p.m.—Garden tours begin (every 20 minutes)
- 1:30 p.m.—Temple tours begin (every 20 minutes)
- Refreshments and information about the Center will be available throughout the afternoon.